Noa Heem respects the privacy of its website visitors. This means in particular that the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data are fully protected. We believe it is important to offer complete transparency to our customers. That is why we have formulated and implemented a policy regarding this processing itself, its purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights to the best of their ability.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Once you visit our site, cookies and other tracking systems are placed on your computer, cell phone or tablet to provide you with the best shopping experience.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also referred to as ''The website''): www.noaheem.com
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as ''The Administrator''): Noa Heem, registered at Schaesbergerweg 29, 6415AB Heerlen, chamber of commerce number: 77150015
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not use it for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website work and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or only a part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the person responsible, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the administrator to take immediate action against any infringement shall not be construed as tacit consent or waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- remove all information that could disrupt the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or internet etiquette
- having the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
Under no circumstances shall the administrator be held responsible for any failure, malfunction, difficulty or interruption in the operation of the website which prevents access to the website or any of its functionalities. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. In addition, you are responsible for the websites and the data you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you or third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from taking any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages he suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collecting data
Your data will be collected by Noa Heem and external processors. Personal data is defined as: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights concerning your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectification or erasure of his personal data or to restrict the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data transfer. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them following an explicit and substantiated request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary in order to access certain functionalities of the website, the data controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from the website. If you don't want to receive them (anymore), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come across any personal data during your visit to the website, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorized use, as well as from any act that violates the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and kept for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to configure our website specifically for you and to make it easier for you to log in.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit is taking place.
1. When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
2. For more information on the use, management and removal of cookies for each operating system type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq.
Article 12 - Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the manager's place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes relating to these terms and conditions, except where a statutory exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact Noa Heem, email@example.com.